    the taskbar contained just the prgrams from the folder.

    But how do I get rid of it? Guess it is very easy - once you know how.

    Rolf
    Rolf, Jan 28, 2008

  2. Rolf

    William Guest

    On 28 Jan, 09:15, "Rolf" <> wrote:
    > Hi, I have a folder with a set of programs on the desktop (Win2k) - and when
    > clicking on "Start" to shut the machine off yesterday; I must have made some
    > wrong move, for suddeny a task bar appeared at the top of the desktop. And
    > the taskbar contained just the prgrams from the folder.
    >
    > But how do I get rid of it? Guess it is very easy - once you know how.

    Right-click on the toolbar, click on "Toolbars", click on the name of
    the folder.

    --
    WH
    William, Jan 28, 2008

  3. Rolf

    Rolf Guest

    "William" <> wrote in message
    > On 28 Jan, 09:15, "Rolf" <> wrote:
    > > Hi, I have a folder with a set of programs on the desktop (Win2k) - and

    when
    > > clicking on "Start" to shut the machine off yesterday; I must have made

    some
    > > wrong move, for suddeny a task bar appeared at the top of the desktop.

    And
    > > the taskbar contained just the prgrams from the folder.
    > >
    > > But how do I get rid of it? Guess it is very easy - once you know how.

    > Right-click on the toolbar, click on "Toolbars", click on the name of
    > the folder.

    Yes, I already found out. I just had to extend the height of the toolbar to
    find a blank spot to click on first. And had posted a triumphant message to
    tell the world I solved it myself, except I happened to reply to myself
    instead to the group. But thank you anyway. 24h is a lovley place if you
    ignore the junk.

    Rolf

    Rolf, Jan 28, 2008
  4. Rolf

    John Holmes Guest

    Rolf "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "William" <> wrote in message
    > ..
    >> On 28 Jan, 09:15, "Rolf" <> wrote:
    >> > Hi, I have a folder with a set of programs on the desktop (Win2k) -
    >> > and

    > when
    >> > clicking on "Start" to shut the machine off yesterday; I must have
    >> > made

    > some
    >> > wrong move, for suddeny a task bar appeared at the top of the
    >> > desktop.

    > And
    >> > the taskbar contained just the prgrams from the folder.
    >> >
    >> > But how do I get rid of it? Guess it is very easy - once you know
    >> > how.

    >> Right-click on the toolbar, click on "Toolbars", click on the name of
    >> the folder.
    >>

    > Yes, I already found out. I just had to extend the height of the
    > toolbar to find a blank spot to click on first. And had posted a
    > triumphant message to tell the world I solved it myself, except I
    > happened to reply to myself instead to the group. But thank you
    > anyway. 24h is a lovley place if you ignore the junk.
    >
    > Rolf
    >
    >> --
    >> WH

    Junk? What junk? The only heavy junk hangin' around here is Evan Platt.
    ;-)

    --
    Your mother was a disquieting compulsive liar who got arrested performing
    lewd acts on a large yacht in the Mediterranean.
    John Holmes, Jan 28, 2008