How to get rid of a beer belly ??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Synapse Syndrome, Mar 10, 2007.

  1. Synapse Syndrome

    Fred37 Guest

    On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:30:21 GMT, "ian field" <>
    wrote:

    >"Fred37" <> wrote in message
    >

    >> I have the same problem.
    >> My diet is great except for the beer.
    >> I do not exercise.
    >> Can I drink Scotch instead of beer and lose weight?
    >> Fred
    >>

    >Just look at how skinny the drunken bums on skid row are - there's your
    >answer.

    So, Ian, it's MD 20 20 then?
    I don't thimk the bums drink Glenfiddich.
    Fred
    Fred37, Mar 17, 2007

  2. "Lookout" <> wrote in message

    > Sit ups or any other exercise does NOT target fat. That's been a well
    > known fact for 25 years.

    What the hell am I supposed to do then? Giving up beer is too hard!

    > 3 things:
    > Diet

    Mine is fine

    > Exercise

    Make up your mind

    > Enroll in a college class with mostly girls. You WILL want to do the
    > first 2 if you are single.

    Already tried that.

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Mar 19, 2007

  3. "Fred37" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 13:37:47 -0000, "Synapse Syndrome"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>I have noticed that I am getting a beer belly. This is bad news for
    >>women.
    >>How do I get rid of it and regain a flat stomach? What do I need to do?
    >>
    >>Genuine answers appreciated.
    >>
    >>ss.
    >>

    > I have the same problem.
    > My diet is great except for the beer.
    > I do not exercise.
    > Can I drink Scotch instead of beer and lose weight?

    There is a wikipedia page:

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beer_belly

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Mar 19, 2007
  4. "Lookout" <> wrote in message

    > Sit ups or any other exercise does NOT target fat. That's been a well
    > known fact for 25 years.
    > 3 things:
    > Diet
    > Exercise
    > Enroll in a college class with mostly girls. You WILL want to do the
    > first 2 if you are single.

    I think I migth as well resume my sit-up regime.

    http://www.lose-fat-fast.info/how-to-lose-belly-fat.php

    ss.
    Synapse Syndrome, Mar 19, 2007