    Michael Poole
    15 Heather Close, STROUD, GL5 3QY
    01453 759557

    Michael Poole, Jul 31, 2005

  2. Michael Poole

    Guest

    Greetings! If your camera has a "picture postcard" setting then it
    will probably print the date and time. The problem will be the picture
    resolution will be 1600 x 1200 instead of 4 MP resolution. I hope this
    helps. With thanks.

    , Jul 31, 2005

  3. Michael Poole

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <>,
    Michael Poole <> wrote:

    > I have a Canon A80 camera which includes date and time taken in the EXIF
    > data within the .JPG image files that it produces.
    >
    > My computer is an Apple iBook with macOS X, and I use iPhoto to manage
    > the image files.
    >
    > Can anyone recommend a program that runs on macOS that will print images
    > with superimposed datestamps derived from this data?
    >
    > An alternative would be a program that modifies the image part of the
    > .JPG to include an image of text representing such a datestamp.
    >
    > Looking through the archives of this group indicates that a Windows
    > program Exifer could do this - but my only PC is a very old one with
    > Windows 95 on which this program is said not to run.

    Check http://www.versiontracker.com where you can probably find a
    shareware package to do what you want.

    Shawn Hirn, Aug 1, 2005