    i finished mcsa requirements before 2 months(31-5-
    2003).till i am not get my certificate, how can i get,
    anybody plz help me
    ganesh kumar M, Jul 17, 2003

  2. ganesh kumar M

    Adam Guest

    Did you goto the MCP Secured site and confirm the welcome pack???
    If not you will need to do that. If you did I would contact your local
    Microsoft training centre.

    Hope this helps

    --
    Adam Downie
    A+, Network+, Security+, MCSA
    Adam, Jul 17, 2003

  3. ganesh kumar M

    Brian Guest

    I would suggest reading the answers to the "other people" who asked this
    question.
    Brian, Jul 17, 2003