    few months ago.

    Best Regards!

    DooB

    DooB.Ying, Nov 7, 2008

  2. DooB.Ying

    David F Guest

    Download and install:
    http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=MIGR-67250

    You can always call 800-IBM-SERV if you're having problems and they will
    help you.

    David F, Nov 7, 2008

  3. Hi
    It sounds thta your BT capacity is Off in the BIOS, read the Laptop's manual
    and make sure that the BT is enabled at Boot.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 7, 2008
  4. DooB.Ying

    smlunatick Guest

    On Nov 7, 6:38 am, "DooB.Ying" <> wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a lenovo T60 installed with Vista Ultimate. Now i've got a problem:
    > The bluetooth doesn't work. The LED light of the bluetooth in the pc doesn't
    > shine at all. I checked the Device Manager list, there's neither bluetooth
    > device nor a device without driver installed.
    >
    > Could you please tell me how to make the bluetooth work?
    >
    > PS: The PC had the bluetooth work when it was installed with Windows xp a
    > few months ago.
    >
    > Best Regards!
    >
    > DooB

    Please refer to your laptop's user guide. Besides a setting in BIOS
    to turn off the Bluetooth, several modern laptop's can have a switch
    or key combination to enable / disable wireless adapters and Bluetooth
    adapters.

    smlunatick, Nov 7, 2008