    ___________________________________
    my bread: http://www.joesbread.com/
    my faith: http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/jbc33/
    joe, Oct 20, 2007

  2. joe wrote:
    > At work the mpeg of my kitchen played with no problem on IE6. Here at home,
    > the mpeg (and even an avi) won't work in mozilla firfox or IE7. I thought it
    > was mozilla only ... anyway, any help would be appreciated.

    Try playing the mpeg of your bathroom and see if that works.
    Stanley Eisen, Oct 20, 2007

  3. joe

    Guest

    On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:10:08 +1300, Stanley Eisen
    <> wrote:

    >Try playing the mpeg of your bathroom and see if that works.

    Another moron heard from
    , Oct 20, 2007
  4. joe

    joe Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:10:08 +1300, Stanley Eisen
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>Try playing the mpeg of your bathroom and see if that works.

    > Another moron heard from

    Thanks ginger22. I emailed TheRossman after installing the Windows Media
    Player for Firefox which he suggests on his sight. He, unlike Mr. "Eisen,"
    was very helpful. He said I need to use SCRIPT tags and to put all my
    scripts in the HEADer tag. ...alas it still needs work. :/

    -joe
    ___________________________________
    joe, Oct 21, 2007
  5. joe

    joe Guest

    Re: how to get mpeg to play? SOLUTION

    "joe" <> wrote in message

    > <> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 21 Oct 2007 09:10:08 +1300, Stanley Eisen
    >> <> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Try playing the mpeg of your bathroom and see if that works.

    >> Another moron heard from

    > Thanks ginger22. I emailed TheRossman after installing the Windows Media
    > Player for Firefox which he suggests on his sight. He, unlike Mr. "Eisen,"
    > was very helpful. He said I need to use SCRIPT tags and to put all my
    > scripts in the HEADer tag. ...alas it still needs work. :/
    >

    > -joe
    > my bread: http://www.joesbread.com/
    > my faith: http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/jbc33/

    By God's grace I learned what I need - an EMBED tag! Video works fine in
    both Firefox and IE7.

    -joe
    joe, Oct 25, 2007