How to get MICROSOFT ID?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Archie, Aug 18, 2004.

  1. Archie

    Archie Guest

    Hello,
    I have sucessfully PASSED the following MICROSOFT EXAMS from a
    REGISTERED PROMETRIC CENTRE in UAE.
    Whenever I am trying to REGISTER fo the MEMBER Site I get the
    following ERROR Message:

    Error: 1: One or more of your entries does not match your Customer
    Profile record.

    Welcome to the MCP Member site.
    Accessing Member Content
    To gain access to MCP Member content, you must associate your MCP
    profile with your Microsoft .NET Passport. This is the only time you
    will be asked to associate these two accounts, as long as you
    continue to use the same .NET Passport.

    Please provide the information below to help us verify your
    identity. For the Registration ID, use the number from any exam score
    report you have received from your exam provider.

    Could you please tell me what is this "Customer Profile
    record" and How I can access the profile and what are the
    entries in the profile?

    Your help / reply will be highly appreciated.

    Thanks & regards,
    Archie.
    Archie, Aug 18, 2004

  2. Hi Archie,

    Just wait a little while. Sometimes it takes a few days (the most) for the
    database to update your profile after you pass your first MCP exam. If you
    still can't get in after about a week, try contacting MSFT with this email:

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Aug 18, 2004

  3. Archie

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    patience is a gift. not a blessing.

    --
    Rowdy Yates, MCNGP #39
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Aug 18, 2004
  4. Archie

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 18, 2004 "Archie" blathered:

    > Hello,
    > I have sucessfully PASSED the following MICROSOFT EXAMS from a
    > REGISTERED PROMETRIC CENTRE in UAE.
    > Whenever I am trying to REGISTER fo the MEMBER Site I get the
    > following ERROR Message:
    >
    > Error: 1: One or more of your entries does not match your Customer
    > Profile record.
    >
    > Welcome to the MCP Member site.
    > Accessing Member Content
    > To gain access to MCP Member content, you must associate your MCP
    > profile with your Microsoft .NET Passport. This is the only time you
    > will be asked to associate these two accounts, as long as you
    > continue to use the same .NET Passport.
    >
    > Please provide the information below to help us verify your
    > identity. For the Registration ID, use the number from any exam score
    > report you have received from your exam provider.
    >
    > Could you please tell me what is this "Customer Profile
    > record" and How I can access the profile and what are the
    > entries in the profile?
    >
    > Your help / reply will be highly appreciated.

    Maybe you should just be PATIENT and WAIT until they UPDATE your records..

    --
    Tech "HELPFUL Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004
  5. Archie

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Aug 18, 2004 "Bobby" blathered:

    From: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/faq/status.asp

    "It can take up to two weeks for Microsoft to receive and process your exam
    records. If your transcript does not list an exam you have taken, please wait
    at least two weeks after your exam date before contacting customer support at
    . Thank you for your patience."

    Do not e-mail them "after about a week" Archie..

    --
    Tech "Two Weeks Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Aug 18, 2004