    cause so far I only got the printed 'pass' exam score
    report after each test. With many many thx if you can
    tell me :) by sending the msg to
    ELsmart, Jun 22, 2004

  2. ELsmart

    TechGeekPro Guest

    I wish I had a nickel for every time this question was asked. Funny, I don't
    have my MCSE or even my MCSA yet I still know the answer. Go to:
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/, if you can't find it there, you should
    ask yourself how the h3ll you ever became an MCSA in the first place.

    TechGeekPro, Jun 22, 2004

  3. ELsmart

    Bobby Guest

    Hi ELsmart,

    Congrats on achieving MCSA. To get your 'real' cert, go to the secure MCP site and activate your MCSA Welcome Kit. If you are not sure about the secure MCP site, follow this link - http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jun 22, 2004
  4. ELsmart

    Frisbee® Guest

    ELsmart wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have passed 070-210, 070-215, 070-216, 070-218. How I
    > can obtain my 'real' MCSA certificate from Microsoft
    > cause so far I only got the printed 'pass' exam score
    > report after each test. With many many thx if you can
    > tell me :) by sending the msg to

    ELswen will be sending e-mails your way very soon!

    --
    Fris "ELdumb" bee®, MCNGP #13

    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help!
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    Certaholics
    Frisbee®, Jun 22, 2004
  5. ELsmart

    Rohit Dhand Guest

    Dear,
    U will be receiving ur welcome kit after 4-6 weeks. U log
    on to microsoft.com/mcp site and make a request for ur
    certificate by validating the latest postal address.

    Rohit

    Rohit Dhand, Jun 28, 2004
  6. ELsmart

    ivan Guest