    anyone can give me any suggestions for getting MCAD by
    self-study?

    thx so much!
    C--, Jun 16, 2004

  2. C--

    Eric Guest

    C-- wrote:

    > hi all:
    >
    > i'd like to get MCAD by myself, but i have no idea how
    > to do it?
    >
    > anyone can give me any suggestions for getting MCAD by
    > self-study?
    >
    > thx so much!

    Get the Kalani Training Guides for C#, or the Gunderloy Training Guides
    for VB.NET.

    Do many of the examples.

    Eric
    Eric, Jun 16, 2004

  3. C--

    Guest Guest

    what's the different between the Kalani Training Guides
    and the self-paced training kit? which one is better?
    Guest, Jun 19, 2004
  4. C--

    Eric Guest

    <> wrote:

    > what's the different between the Kalani Training Guides
    > and the self-paced training kit? which one is better?

    Kalani has lots of step-by-step examples. He covers the material for
    the test very well, and you don't have to know anything going into it.

    The MS Press books are better for people who have some experience, or
    people who can remember what they read without the need to do hands-on
    exercises.

    The Gunderloy Training Guides are the same as Kalani's, but they're for
    VB.NET instead of C#.

    Eric
    Eric, Jun 21, 2004