    nodes connected to a single or all ports of a 16/36 port fastethernet
    module in a cisco 3725/3745/3825 router?

    TIA, Stefan

    Stefan Finzel, May 14, 2009

  2. Stefan Finzel

    Trendkill Guest

    On May 14, 8:04 am, Stefan Finzel <>
    wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > is there a CLI command to view single or all mac-adresses of active
    > nodes connected to a single or all ports of a 16/36 port fastethernet
    > module in a cisco 3725/3745/3825 router?
    >
    > TIA, Stefan

    I've never run a switch module in a router, but I would guess show
    arp, show cam dynamic, or show mac-address-table would have to work.
    And in theory, show arp should work along with one of the other two to
    support layer 2 troubleshooting.

    Trendkill, May 14, 2009

  3. Stefan Finzel

    Thrill5 Guest

    The 16/36 port FastEthernet NME module is a 3750 on a stick. It is managed
    and configured completly independent of the router. You need to telnet to
    the module, or "session" to it from the router. You would then use the
    "show mac-address" command to show all of the known MAC addresses.

    Thrill5, May 15, 2009