    the photo such that I can read them?

    I am running WinXP and I also have Photoshop Elements.

    Jimmy
    Jimmy Smith, Jun 20, 2004

  2. Jimmy Smith

    Linda Guest

    I use Paint Shop Pro and just open the image in that and then click on Image
    Information. All of the info is there.

    I'm not sure about Photoshop--never used it but I would think the process
    would be similar.

    "Jimmy Smith" <> wrote in message
    > How do I read the digital photo information about the shots I have stored

    on
    > my computer?
    >
    > For example, is the aperture value, shutter speed, ISO etc. all stored

    with

    Linda, Jun 20, 2004

  3. Jimmy Smith

    John Bean Guest

    On Sun, 20 Jun 2004 16:01:04 -0400, Jimmy Smith wrote:

    > How do I read the digital photo information about the shots I have stored on
    > my computer?
    >
    > For example, is the aperture value, shutter speed, ISO etc. all stored with
    > the photo such that I can read them?
    >
    > I am running WinXP and I also have Photoshop Elements.

    As you're using XP you can right-click on the file and select "Properties".
    Select the "Summary" tab, click the "Advanced" button.

    --
    John Bean

    The computer is a moron (Peter Drucker)
    John Bean, Jun 20, 2004
  4. Jimmy Smith

    Larry Miller Guest

    Click on File then File Info and you will find all of the Metadata.

    Larry Miller, Jun 20, 2004
  5. Jimmy Smith

    Paul H. Guest

    > How do I read the digital photo information about the shots I have stored

    on
    > my computer?
    >
    > For example, is the aperture value, shutter speed, ISO etc. all stored

    with
    > the photo such that I can read them?
    >
    > I am running WinXP and I also have Photoshop Elements.
    >
    > Jimmy

    Download and install Irfanview and all plugins at www.irfanview.com . When
    viewing a picture with Irfanview, press "I" for "information", followed by
    "E" for EXIF data. Irfanview is freeware.
    Paul H., Jun 21, 2004