    My question is how do I login to my Administrator account?

    Thanks in advance,

    Scott Smith

    Scott R. Smith, Oct 20, 2007

  2. This is so easy that I'm actually thinking twice before doing this - I'm
    affraid you might say:"I know that, you idiot! That was not what I was
    asking"!

    O.K. - The Log-in is displaying the last account that you were using as a
    default. So, if you want to return to an account you used before, you'll
    have to type it in, instead of the default. If I'm not mistaken, the default
    is also highlighted at log-in, so just start typing!

    More, I think there is a Registry key to disable displaying the default
    account, cannot remember at the moment.

    Unfortunately (for some) this also means you'll have to remember your
    password for that account at this stage - if you miss that, you're on your
    own - unless you can download something like SIW:

    http://www.gtopala.com/siw-download.html

    it's a utility that is priceless in any way you'd like to interpret that
    description.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Oct 20, 2007

  3. Scott:
    Try this.
    Go to Start/All Programs and right click the command prompt.
    Type Control UserPasswords2.
    Click Advanced.
    Click Advanced again.
    Select Users.
    Select Administrator and untick the the box “Administrator is disabledâ€
    Carlos

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=, Oct 20, 2007