    it on the internet.

    Does anyone have an idea how and where to get it?

    Thanks in advance!

    future1, Sep 3, 2004

  2. future1

    Alan Meyer Guest

    "future1" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I am looking for a user guide for the Canon Powershot A95, but can't find
    > it on the internet.
    >
    > Does anyone have an idea how and where to get it?

    Canon posts their manuals at consumer.usa.canon.com,
    or you can start at www.canonusa.com.

    It looks like they don't yet have the A95 manual posted.
    If you're desparate, you might try one of the earlier models.

    Here's a link to the A75 manual information.

    http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=SupportDetailAct&fcategoryid=221&modelid=9828

    Click "Product Manual" to get the manual, or you can
    try one of the other links.

    Alan

    Alan Meyer, Sep 3, 2004

  3. future1

    future1 Guest

    Thanks a lot! This was very usefull for me...

    future1, Sep 8, 2004