how to generate DTMF on h323 answer call

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by acmoz, Sep 8, 2004.

  1. acmoz

    acmoz Guest

    Hi all, I would like to configure a cisco IAD 24xx to make voip calls
    ..
    I am using H323 protocols and I had no problem in making IAD speaking
    with my gatekeeper (iad registers itself with no problems) and with
    gateways (gatekeeper is able to route calls to the right gateway).
    My IAD is connected to analogue PBX that begins billing when it (the
    PBX) receive a DTMF tone "C".
    I have no problem in establish h323 voip communications but I can't
    figure out how to configure the IAD to generate a DTMF tone on FXS
    port when the other endpoint answers the call.

    Is there someone that could tell me how to configure IAD to generate
    DTMF tone "C" when a call is answered?
    I searched hard on cisco's web site but I could find the solution... I
    think that it must there be a solution because IAD is able to generate
    DTMF tones, but I couldn't find how to link the "answer event" to a
    generation of such tone...

    Many thanks,
    Acmoz

    acmoz, Sep 8, 2004