    does "Reply To" give an email with all the headers in the body. Is there
    some way to do this so I can send them along?

    Thanks

    Tom Allen, May 5, 2006

  2. Tom Allen

    Miller Guest

    *Tom Allen* wrote on 05.05.06 15:19:
    > I've had a phishing email, and the company that's being phished asked if
    > I could send them the headers from the original email.
    >
    > I changed the View to All Headers, but I can't paint and copy them, nor
    > does "Reply To" give an email with all the headers in the body. Is there
    > some way to do this so I can send them along?

    Maybe switching to "show headers inline" before forwarding could help.
    Maybe.

    HTH, Miller

    Miller, May 5, 2006

  3. Tom Allen

    Tom Allen Guest

    Miller wrote:
    > *Tom Allen* wrote on 05.05.06 15:19:
    >> I've had a phishing email, and the company that's being phished asked if
    >> I could send them the headers from the original email.
    >>
    >> I changed the View to All Headers, but I can't paint and copy them, nor
    >> does "Reply To" give an email with all the headers in the body. Is there
    >> some way to do this so I can send them along?

    > Maybe switching to "show headers inline" before forwarding could help.
    > Maybe.

    View menu shows Display Attachments Inline. I don't see anything else in
    the menu tree that has this option.

    Tom Allen, May 5, 2006
  4. Tom Allen

    Doug G Guest

    Tom Allen wrote:
    > Miller wrote:
    >> *Tom Allen* wrote on 05.05.06 15:19:
    >>> I've had a phishing email, and the company that's being phished asked if
    >>> I could send them the headers from the original email.
    >>>
    >>> I changed the View to All Headers, but I can't paint and copy them, nor
    >>> does "Reply To" give an email with all the headers in the body. Is there
    >>> some way to do this so I can send them along?

    >> Maybe switching to "show headers inline" before forwarding could help.
    >> Maybe.

    > View menu shows Display Attachments Inline. I don't see anything else in
    > the menu tree that has this option.

    Try View > Headers > All, then Message > Forward As > Inline.

    Doug G, May 5, 2006
  5. Tom Allen

    Tom Allen Guest

    Doug G wrote:
    > Tom Allen wrote:
    >> Miller wrote:

    >>> Maybe switching to "show headers inline" before forwarding could help.
    >>> Maybe.

    >> View menu shows Display Attachments Inline. I don't see anything else
    >> in the menu tree that has this option.

    > Try View > Headers > All, then Message > Forward As > Inline.

    Yup, that's it!

    Thank you ;-)

    Tom Allen, May 5, 2006
  6. Tom Allen

    gwtc Guest

    Tom Allen wrote:

    > Doug G wrote:
    >
    >>Tom Allen wrote:

    >>>View menu shows Display Attachments Inline. I don't see anything else
    >>>in the menu tree that has this option.

    >>Try View > Headers > All, then Message > Forward As > Inline.

    > Yup, that's it!
    >
    > Thank you ;-)

    or View, Message Source

    --
    How to Get a Life
    Difficulty Level: Hard

    gwtc, May 5, 2006
  7. Tom Allen

    Tom Allen Guest

    gwtc wrote:
    > Tom Allen wrote:
    >
    >> Doug G wrote:

    >>> Try View > Headers > All, then Message > Forward As > Inline.

    >> Yup, that's it!
    >>
    >> Thank you ;-)

    > or View, Message Source

    Yup, that works, too!

    My cup runneth over today. Thanks again

    Tom Allen, May 5, 2006
  8. Tom Allen

    Gordon Abbot Guest

    Tom Allen wrote:
    > I've had a phishing email, and the company that's being phished asked if
    > I could send them the headers from the original email.
    >
    > I changed the View to All Headers, but I can't paint and copy them, nor
    > does "Reply To" give an email with all the headers in the body. Is there
    > some way to do this so I can send them along?
    >
    > Thanks

    gwtc has what you really want to send them which is the view source. It
    gives the paths that the message took, including the most important, the
    first one which is the bottom on in the list. You can whois
    http://www.arin.net/
    the address and find out the ISP.
    GA

    --
    My address is spoofed, so do not reply directly.

    Gordon Abbot, May 6, 2006