    How can I set/force all 5 computers to connect to the same AP all the time?

    Thanks.

    Bussarin V.
    Bussarin, Oct 4, 2008

  2. Hi
    You did not mentioned any details on OS and what is used to mange the
    Wireless.
    In general, clean the preferred Wireless list, leave only the SSID of the AP
    that you want to use.
    Uncheck the connect to any Network.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless/wzc3.jpg
    You can also check the original Utility of the Wireless manufacturer. Some
    of them have entries to force a connection to one specific SSID.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Oct 4, 2008

  3. Bussarin

    Bussarin Guest

    Jack,

    They are all Windows XP Pro and using the Windows Wireless Utility. I'll
    try what you've suggested and will post the result back next Friday.

    Thank you very much. Really appreciate your prompt reply.

    Bussarin V.

    Bussarin, Oct 5, 2008
  4. Bussarin

    Bussarin Guest

    Hello,

    Just have a chance to go and change the wireless settings to connect to the
    specified Access Point. It works. However, some computers still could not
    print and could not see other computers in the same workgroup.

    Bussarin V.

    Bussarin, Nov 2, 2008