    Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

    Regards,
    Paul
    Paul Schwann, Jul 24, 2006

  2. Paul Schwann

    Merv Guest

    try setting that speed as one of the basic rates
    Merv, Jul 24, 2006

  3. Paul Schwann

    Paul Schwann Guest

    Hi Merv,

    thank you for the fast answer!

    > try setting that speed as one of the basic rates

    Unfortunately, plaing with the basic or extended rates automatically
    lets the AP disassociate all stations (causing the full process of
    assoc, auth, WPA, EAP and the like to run).

    Is there a way to manipulate the Tx rate (for data packets) w/o any
    connection loss?

    Thanks again!

    Regards,
    Paul
    Paul Schwann, Jul 24, 2006
  4. Paul Schwann

    Guest

    i think the AP always resets the interface when you directly configure
    something on the interface.

    Paul Schwann schrieb:

    > Hi Merv,
    >
    > thank you for the fast answer!
    >
    > > try setting that speed as one of the basic rates

    > Unfortunately, plaing with the basic or extended rates automatically
    > lets the AP disassociate all stations (causing the full process of
    > assoc, auth, WPA, EAP and the like to run).
    >
    > Is there a way to manipulate the Tx rate (for data packets) w/o any
    > connection loss?
    >
    > Thanks again!
    >
    > Regards,
    > Paul