    vlans are working fine in cisco2950 switch.

    Thanks
    Chetan

    Chetan, Mar 23, 2006

  2. Chetan

    brink Guest

    IIRC the Intel switches do not use 802.1Q tagging (no tagging at all in
    fact) so you will
    not be able to connect a cisco trunk to a 510 and make it work. If you
    have only
    4 vlans use 4 links configured as access port on each side, or replace
    the 510
    If using the 510 make sure the IP vlans defined match the IP info on
    the
    Cisco side.

    Luck,

    Frans

    brink, Mar 25, 2006

  3. Chetan

    Chetan Guest

    Thanks a lot i also came to same conclusion .

    Chetan, Mar 28, 2006