    this work?
    --
    Thanks

    Jon, Nov 3, 2004

  2. Jon

    Jim D Guest

    I would try editing the host file for starters

    sometimes it works

    client and I made with
    >a third party vpn client software a vpn connection to the

    router at my work.
    >The tunnel works perfect. The problem is that I cannot

    connect to the shares
    >on the DC and I also cannot ping it. I turned off all the

    firewalls, but
    >still cannot connect. The Dc is a small business server

    2000. How can I make

    Jim D, Nov 5, 2004

  3. Jon

    beb Guest

    What type of router are you using what is your setup ISA? Is the router
    configured to forward to the SBS DC IP address? Is the VPN service set up
    correctly.

    beb, Nov 5, 2004
  4. Jon

    AR Guest

    you have a ip adress the same as your network and the vpn
    is getting confused thinking why is this person using vpn
    if they are on the same network. try changing you xp
    machines ip and see if that works

    AR, Nov 5, 2004