    It is a question for me to identify the feature set of the router/switch
    under my supervision. Is there any way for user to check the feature set
    in the devices?

    Kin Ser, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Kin Ser <> writes:
    >It is a question for me to identify the feature set of the router/switch
    >under my supervision. Is there any way for user to check the feature set
    >in the devices?

    Umm like if they are IP or Enterprise or Plus or 3DES? Those kind of
    feature sets?

    Its part of the IOS image name that is running..
    Unfortunatly each minor revision is different (ie. 12.0 vs. 12.2).
    But since 12.2 is most common now..

    With something like..

    c2600-ik9o3s3-mz.122-15.T.bin

    The -ik9o3s3- tells you what features are bundled. They are documented
    in the release notes..

    Ie for 12.2 that would be here..

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/software/ios122/122relnt/xprn122/index.htm

    --