    a word, let's say DOGS in all newsgroups so I can post and/or read
    messages in that group, Find Global won't do it.
    Thanks

    ToyalP2, Jul 24, 2007

  2. ToyalP2

    Guest

    ToyalP2 <> wrote:

    >I just registered Agent news reader 4.2 but can't find an option to find
    >a word, let's say DOGS in all newsgroups so I can post and/or read
    >messages in that group, Find Global won't do it.
    >Thanks

    Try highlighting the groups you want to search.
    Use the control Key and mouse to skip around.
    --

    http://www.pinkonvinyl.com/_/su/a930_bm.gif

    , Jul 24, 2007

  3. ToyalP2

    Guest

    wrote:

    >ry highlighting the groups you want to search.
    >Use the control Key and mouse to skip around.

    hold down Press Left

    also there is a newsgroup that used to offer a lot of help
    alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent
    --

    http://www.pinkonvinyl.com/_/su/a930_bm.gif

    , Jul 24, 2007
  4. ToyalP2

    ToyalP2 Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jul 2007 23:19:13 -0700, wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >>ry highlighting the groups you want to search.
    >>Use the control Key and mouse to skip around.

    > hold down Press Left
    >
    >also there is a newsgroup that used to offer a lot of help
    >alt.usenet.offline-reader.forte-agent

    Actually what I want to do is find a gropu that will be about a
    particular subject I like to read and post.
    However, I did some searching for all the options in this program and I
    tink I found out a way to do it:
    TOOLS-NEWSGROUPS DIRECTORY- SEARCH TOOLS- Find newsgroups or
    descriptions containing the words
    Or Ctrl+Shift+N

    THANKS!

    ToyalP2, Jul 24, 2007