    the dozens of newsgroups that I need to filter. That's no good.

    Thanks,

    Randy
    Randy, May 7, 2004

  2. Randy

    Pun Krocker Guest

    Randy said the following on 07 May 2004 18:27:

    > I need to be able to filter all newsgroups by creating a single filter.
    > How do I do that?
    >
    > AFAIK with Mozilla, I have to create a different filter for every one of
    > the dozens of newsgroups that I need to filter. That's no good.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Randy

    I don't know if Thunderbird is the same, but I highlight the News
    account name then goto Tools >Message Filter >New.

    Tell me, in Mozilla can you filter the Body in newsgroups?
    I cannot in Thunderbird News but it works in mail.

    --
    d[®_®]b PK

    interviewing people who can't talk
    for people who can't read."
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Pun Krocker, May 7, 2004

  3. Randy

    Moz Champion Guest

    Randy wrote:

    > I need to be able to filter all newsgroups by creating a single filter.
    > How do I do that?
    >
    > AFAIK with Mozilla, I have to create a different filter for every one of
    > the dozens of newsgroups that I need to filter. That's no good.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Randy

    Asked and answered. There is no easy means

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, May 8, 2004