    6
    I have a video file, I love the background music very much and wish to use it as cellphone ring. But the problem is, I don’t know its name, so can’t download it directly. Now I hope to extract the background music and cut out part of it as cellphone ring. Could someone know which software can make it? By the way, my cellphone supports mp3 format as ring.
    any help appreciated

    amulewong, May 15, 2007

  2. amulewong

    malise

    Joined:
    Apr 11, 2007
    Messages:
    5
    many software can extract audio file, but it depends on your video format

    malise, May 15, 2007

  3. amulewong

    amulewong

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    my video file is .swf, i searched but didn't find any program support extracting audio from swf

    amulewong, May 16, 2007
  4. amulewong

    amulewong

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    Sounds great,itsu, thanks
    But I just need parts of it as ring, could this Imtoo Video Converter support splitting file? I don’t want to use 2 or more programs to make it, that’s too troublesome

    amulewong, May 18, 2007
  5. amulewong

    amulewong

    Joined:
    May 15, 2007
    Messages:
    6
    Thanks for your time,itsu. I’ll try this imtoo video converter u recommend,many thanks

    amulewong, May 22, 2007
  6. amulewong

    sean.archer

    Joined:
    Sep 21, 2007
    Messages:
    14
    sean.archer, Sep 21, 2007
  7. amulewong

    raananschwartz

    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2007
    Messages:
    3
    imtoo didnt made the job for me last time

    try to google some, maybe even online ones..

    raananschwartz, Sep 22, 2007