    and nope, I'm NOT particularly "happy" to see you.

    Repent! The end is near....
    So, smoke 'em if you got 'em.
    Bucky Breeder, Apr 8, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Re: How to Exterminate Jihadists and Jihad Symphathizers in UsedAutos

    Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post:
    > Litterbugs, they were not :
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
    >
    > Perhaps they should have held out for the
    > 'Cash for Clunkers' program. C'uda had a Prius...
    > At least it would have kept going.
    >
    > "Hooray" for American ingenuity!

    I think we seen that already.

    --
    Old Gringo
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Apr 8, 2010

  3. OldGringo38 <> via

    > , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth,
    > Then I Added My Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post:
    >
    >> Litterbugs, they were not :
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
    >>
    >> Perhaps they should have held out for the
    >> 'Cash for Clunkers' program. C'uda had a Prius...
    >> At least it would have kept going.
    >>
    >> "Hooray" for American ingenuity!

    > I think we seen that already.

    Oh... Whoops, <blushes>... Here ya go :

    http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-72830.html

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFijMqKeX48

    HTH

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and *NO*,
    that is NOT a Jedi light-sabre in my pocket;

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 8, 2010
  4. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Re: How to Exterminate Jihadists and Jihad Symphathizers in UsedAutos

    Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post:
    > OldGringo38<> via
    >
    >> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth,
    >> Then I Added My Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post:
    >>
    >>> Litterbugs, they were not :
    >>>
    >>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rXPrfnU3G0
    >>>
    >>> Perhaps they should have held out for the
    >>> 'Cash for Clunkers' program. C'uda had a Prius...
    >>> At least it would have kept going.
    >>>
    >>> "Hooray" for American ingenuity!

    >> I think we seen that already.

    > Oh... Whoops,<blushes>... Here ya go :
    >
    > http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-72830.html
    >
    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFijMqKeX48
    >
    > HTH

    How fun, Thanks for sharing.

    OldGringo38, Apr 8, 2010
  5. OldGringo38 <> via

    > In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth,
    > Then I Added My Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post
    > at news:Xns9D54811F7692FBuckyGram@216.151.153.168:
    >
    >> OldGringo38<> via
    >>
    >>> , In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth,
    >>> Then I Added My Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post:

    >>> I think we seen that already.

    >> Oh... Whoops,<blushes>... Here ya go :
    >>
    >> http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-72830.html
    >>
    >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFijMqKeX48
    >>
    >> HTH
    >>

    > How fun, Thanks for sharing.

    As loyal American Infidels, we should
    keep up with the current events. Just
    doin' my part to support the troops and
    defend the freedoms of speeches and
    the speechless patriots too.

    HTH

    Bucky Breeder, Apr 8, 2010
  6. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    Re: How to Exterminate Jihadists and Jihad Symphathizers in UsedAutos

    Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post:
    > OldGringo38<> via
    >
    >> In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And Earth,
    >> Then I Added My Two Cents To The Bucky Breeder Post
    >> at news:Xns9D54811F7692FBuckyGram@216.151.153.168:
    >>
    >>> OldGringo38<> via

    >>> Oh... Whoops,<blushes>... Here ya go :
    >>>
    >>> http://www.newkerala.com/news/fullnews-72830.html