    2003 seems to have the ability to import it, just not to export it.

    TIA.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Steve Freides

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Just set them up again, Lazy.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't
    understand something I post then ask me my email is valid."

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Aug 11, 2005

  3. I believe everything is stored in your *.pst file.

    Atlas Shrugged, Aug 11, 2005
  4. It is not - I copied the PST file, got my messages and folders, but not my
    accounts.

    -S-
    http://www.kbnj.com

    Steve Freides, Aug 12, 2005
  5. Steve Freides

    why? Guest

    On Thu, 11 Aug 2005 19:39:27 -0400, Steve Freides wrote:

    >It is not - I copied the PST file, got my messages and folders, but not my
    >accounts.

    www.google.com -

    http://www.totalidea.com/frameset-outsource.htm
    Backup your Outlook 2002 and Outlook 2003 data and settings easily with
    this Outlook add-on

    Unfortunately neither Outlook 2002 nor Outlook 2003 include any option
    to save and restore all your important personal files, settings,
    templates, and eMail accounts. This is where OutSource-XP v2 helps you.
    It creates backups of your Outlook 2002 / 2003 files, settings, and
    eMail account settings. Additionally, OutSource-XP v2 can create a
    backup of your Office XP and Office 2003 activation.

    <snip>

    >"Atlas Shrugged" <> wrote in message
    >>I believe everything is stored in your *.pst file.
    >>

    >> "Steve Freides" <> wrote in message
    >>> I've managed to get my inbox/folders/etc to my other computer, and my
    >>> addresses, but I can't get my five email accounts out to a file - I'd
    >>> rather not have to set them all up again.
    >>>
    >>> Where is this information stored and/or how do I export it? Outlook 2003
    >>> seems to have the ability to import it, just not to export it.

    Try regedit and search for known account info?

    Create a dummy account and see what files changed?

    Me

    why?, Aug 12, 2005
  6. Steve Freides

    carl97

    Joined:
    May 29, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Lazy i think not. (Migration of Outlook 2007 Email Accounts)

    I have over 1500 Email accounts i want to be able to migrate (Export) Email Account Settings. Havent been able to use all of them due to the time it takes to set them all up. I am loosing a lot of contacts due to this.

    Does anyone know how to migrate the file/s that contains the data of each account? Many of them are with different Providers hence the SMTP and passwords, usernames are different. Currently i manually set up about 200 everytime i have to format and thats about once every two months so as you can see its a lot of work on top of the 3 weeks to get everything back to normal.

    BTW currently use Office 2007 Enterprise

    Would be grateful for any help.
    AKA Colinski

    Last edited: May 29, 2007
    carl97, May 29, 2007