    MS Windows-MVP
    Expert Zone Columnist
    http://www.mcemvp.us/bbowman/
    Barb Bowman MVP-Windows, Jul 14, 2005

  2. The same method will most likely work with Linksys WPC54g Broadcom
    cards and other vendors original Broadcom chip based cards.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Barb Bowman MVP-Windows, Jul 14, 2005

  3. Barb Bowman MVP-Windows

    Christian Guest

    Any info on finding drivers for the Microsoft MN-710 USB?

    Christian, Jul 15, 2005
  4. I believe the 710 has a different chip. don't honestly remember - but
    I'm not aware of drivers that would enabled WPA2 for the 710.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Barb Bowman MVP-Windows, Jul 15, 2005