    How do I enable this thing? I keep getting messages that my network is not
    protected, but I see nothing under the Wireless Network Connection tab, or
    in the Control Panel. My Linksys router and NICs support this protocol.

    Bax, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Bax

    Bax Guest

    Oops. The patch is not installed on one of my clients. This is the one
    getting the warning message, I'll bet. I'll verify and report, if anyone is
    interested.

    "Bax" <nowhere, man> wrote in message
    > OK, so I've got my 802.11G home wireless network up and running, and I've
    > downloaded this patch that's supposed to provide another layer of

    security,

    Bax, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Bax

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Bax" <nowhere, man> wrote in news::

    > Oops. The patch is not installed on one of my clients. This is the
    > one getting the warning message, I'll bet. I'll verify and report, if
    > anyone is interested.

    Honestly, you should install the software that came with the card and not
    use the Win XP built in wireless support. It stinks.

    --
    website: http://www.demonlag.com
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk

    DeMoN LaG, Jun 29, 2004