    Connections, Properties of wireless connection, Wireless
    Networks tab, Add (Preferred Network) -- all I get for
    Data Encryption is "Disabled" and "WEP."

    Steve, Nov 10, 2004

  2. It may be the wireless card as not all support WPA. It could also be the
    card requires new drivers or firmware flash update to support WPA in
    addition to the XPSP2. Please post the card make/model, drivers and
    firmware version if you still have troubles after checking for these
    updates.

    newsgroup purposes only.

    Jim Seifert [MSFT], Nov 10, 2004