    or what is the required configuration.
    note that: its not pix-pix vpn tunneling.

    regards

    asj, Sep 13, 2005

  2. asj

    LLFF Guest

    LLFF, Sep 13, 2005

  3. In article <>,
    asj <> wrote:
    :i have this problem,how can i configure my cisco pix firewall 515e to
    :enable one of my inside network users to connect to a remot host using
    :vpn tunnel, what i mean, which ports should be enabled on my pix.
    :eek:r what is the required configuration.
    :note that: its not pix-pix vpn tunneling.

    We get this question a lot. Cisco's web site has lots of
    examples, or you could refer to old postings such as
    http://groups.google.ca/group/comp....hread/thread/bec82bf33bf782e/c557c9061d1d7f82
    -- Rich Kulawiec

    Walter Roberson, Sep 13, 2005
  4. well, it depends on what sort of VPN your inside users uses to connect from
    inside and outbound to a remote site.

    Todays "normal" IPSEC ports are udp/500 and udp/4500
    HTH
    Martin Bilgrav

    Martin Bilgrav, Sep 13, 2005
  5. asj

    asj Guest

    LLFF wrote:
    > A lot of informations are there :
    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/prod_configuration_examples_list.html
    > (in VPN (IPSec) PIX to Client part)
    >
    > How your remote host create the vpn ?
    >
    > See ya !
    >
    > Jov

    thanx jov;
    i'd like u to know that when i tried to connect to the remote vpn
    server using microsoft vpn connection and from a bublic ip address the
    coonection was success. but though inside network and behind the
    firewall connection was fail.any way i dont know
    how the remote host creates the vpn.
    thanx a lot

    asj, Sep 21, 2005