    vid Guest

    how do I edit my email signature so the whole thing wont show when
    posting to a large group
    vid, May 13, 2008

  2. vid

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 13 May 2008 09:52:26 -0700 (PDT), vid wrote:

    >how do I edit my email signature so the whole thing wont show when
    >posting to a large group

    How do I know what email application you are using so you don't just get
    any instructions that may not help?

    Opera v9.26
    Tools / Mail and Chat Accounts
    select the account / Edit
    Outgoing tab
    Signature

    SeaMonkey v1.1.9
    Create a sig file first.
    then
    Window / Mail & Newsgroups
    Edit / Mail and Newsgroup Account Settings
    select account / tick Attach this signature / Choose

    You get the general idea,

    - Mail and/or Newsgroup settings
    - Select the account
    - specify the settings required.

    FF can't be much different :)

    Me
    why?, May 13, 2008

  3. vid

    vid Guest

    On May 13, 1:24 pm, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    > On Tue, 13 May 2008 09:52:26 -0700 (PDT), vid wrote:
    > >how do I edit my email signature so the whole thing wont show when
    > >posting to a large group

    > How do I know what email application you are using so you don't just get
    > any instructions that may not help?
    >
    > Opera v9.26
    > Tools / Mail and Chat Accounts
    > select the account / Edit
    > Outgoing tab
    > Signature
    >
    > SeaMonkey v1.1.9
    > Create a sig file first.
    > then
    > Window / Mail & Newsgroups
    > Edit / Mail and Newsgroup Account Settings
    > select account / tick Attach this signature / Choose
    >
    > You get the general idea,
    >
    > - Mail and/or Newsgroup settings
    > - Select the account
    > - specify the settings required.
    >
    > FF can't be much different :)
    >
    > Me

    Using ff ... on a vista .... and gmail acct
    vid, May 13, 2008
  4. vid

    vid Guest

    On May 13, 1:24 pm, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    > On Tue, 13 May 2008 09:52:26 -0700 (PDT), vid wrote:
    > >how do I edit my email signature so the whole thing wont show when
    > >posting to a large group

    > How do I know what email application you are using so you don't just get
    > any instructions that may not help?
    >
    > Opera v9.26
    > Tools / Mail and Chat Accounts
    > select the account / Edit
    > Outgoing tab
    > Signature
    >
    > SeaMonkey v1.1.9
    > Create a sig file first.
    > then
    > Window / Mail & Newsgroups
    > Edit / Mail and Newsgroup Account Settings
    > select account / tick Attach this signature / Choose
    >
    > You get the general idea,
    >
    > - Mail and/or Newsgroup settings
    > - Select the account
    > - specify the settings required.