    Grandpa Chuck
    -ô¿ô-
    ~

    Grandpa Chuck, Jul 13, 2006

  2. Grandpa Chuck

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 13 Jul 2006 04:25:00 GMT, Grandpa Chuck
    <> wrote:

    >I am sure this is an easy question for those who have done it, but I
    >can't figure it out.
    >
    >I subscribed to alt.binaries.mp3.audiobooks
    >
    >I subscribed using Agent, but so far I have not figured out how to
    >download the mp3 files from each posting. I don't see a tutorial in Agent.
    >
    >I am lost. Nothing new there. Heck, I don't even know how to locate some
    >audiobooks that I know have been put up in the NG.
    >
    >As usual friends, thanks in advance.

    Hit Alt-Enter on the newsgroup. Go to the Attachment Folder option.
    That's where your files will be downloaded to. Go to the message that
    contains a MP3 you want to download. Hit Enter.

    Evan Platt, Jul 13, 2006

  3. Grandpa Chuck

    Guest

    Grandpa Chuck <> wrote:

    |>I am sure this is an easy question for those who have done it, but I
    |>can't figure it out.
    |>
    |>I subscribed to alt.binaries.mp3.audiobooks
    |>
    |>I subscribed using Agent, but so far I have not figured out how to
    |>download the mp3 files from each posting. I don't see a tutorial in Agent.
    |>
    |>I am lost. Nothing new there. Heck, I don't even know how to locate some
    |>audiobooks that I know have been put up in the NG.

    Under Groups > default properties > receive files
    select the settings you want.

    3.0 and above it's under Folder > default properties

    --
    http://www.theusversusjohnlennon.com/

    , Jul 13, 2006