    I'm running OE6.

    TIA

    TgS
    TGS, Nov 4, 2005

  2. TGS

    TNKEV Guest

    TGS wrote:
    > I would like to get more than 1000 Headers each time I open a new

    news
    > group.
    >
    > I'm running OE6.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > TgS

    CLICK TOOLS>OPTIONS select READ and the change the number halfway down
    the page;
    get______ headers at a time

    --
    http://www.hostmybb.com/phpbb/index.php?mforum=rftg
    B-N-Ps, no B no Ps,no spam, trades,post,chat
    TNKEV, Nov 4, 2005

  3. TGS

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:53:19 -0800, "TGS" <> wrote:

    >I would like to get more than 1000 Headers each time I open a new news
    >group.
    >
    >I'm running OE6.

    Ditch OE and get a newsreader instead.

    >TIA
    >
    >TgS

    Barry
    =====
    Home page
    http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og
    Barry OGrady, Nov 4, 2005
  4. TGS

    Cindy Stuart Guest

    "Barry OGrady" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:53:19 -0800, "TGS" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I would like to get more than 1000 Headers each time I open a new news
    >>group.
    >>
    >>I'm running OE6.

    > Ditch OE and get a newsreader instead.

    barry - which would you recommend?
    Cindy Stuart, Nov 4, 2005
  5. TGS

    Dave Lear Guest

    "TGS" wrote in message news:

    > I would like to get more than 1000 Headers each time I open a
    > new news group.
    > I'm running OE6.

    Tools

    Read tab

    [ x ] Get XXX headers at a time

    Untick that and Outlook Express will get headers for all unread messages in
    the newsgroup
    Dave Lear, Nov 5, 2005
  6. TGS

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Fri, 04 Nov 2005 23:40:23 GMT, "Cindy Stuart" <> wrote:

    >"Barry OGrady" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:53:19 -0800, "TGS" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I would like to get more than 1000 Headers each time I open a new news
    >>>group.
    >>>
    >>>I'm running OE6.

    >> Ditch OE and get a newsreader instead.
    >>

    >barry - which would you recommend?

    Agent.

    Barry
    =====
    Barry OGrady, Nov 5, 2005
  7. Cindy Stuart wrote:

    > "Barry OGrady" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:53:19 -0800, "TGS" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I would like to get more than 1000 Headers each time I open a
    >>>new news group.
    >>>
    >>>I'm running OE6.

    >> Ditch OE and get a newsreader instead.
    >>

    > barry - which would you recommend?

    There's a pretty big clue in his headers, which show that he's
    running Forte Agent. :)

    --
    Blinky
    Killing all Google Groups posts.