    error when I tried to copy them to my C drive.

    Thanks!

    Chuck.
    cr113, Nov 12, 2006

  2. cr113

    John Turco Guest

    cr113 wrote:

    > I have a Kodak EasyShare DX7630 with an EasyShare printer dock. Does
    > anyone know how to transfer the photos from the camera to my hard
    > drive? I don't want to use Kodak's crappy software I just want the
    > jpgs. I found the jpgs on a folder on my E drive but I got a memory
    > error when I tried to copy them to my C drive.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > Chuck.

    Hello, Chuck:

    The quickest and easiest transfer method would involve an external card
    reader/writer. Just buy a cheap one, plug it into a USB port on the
    computer, insert the SD card from the DX7630, and then copy and past its
    images to a folder on your hard drive.

    Good luck!

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>
    John Turco, Nov 14, 2006

  3. cr113

    cr113 Guest

    John Turco wrote:
    > cr113 wrote:
    > >
    > > I have a Kodak EasyShare DX7630 with an EasyShare printer dock. Does
    > > anyone know how to transfer the photos from the camera to my hard
    > > drive? I don't want to use Kodak's crappy software I just want the
    > > jpgs. I found the jpgs on a folder on my E drive but I got a memory
    > > error when I tried to copy them to my C drive.
    > >
    > > Thanks!
    > >
    > > Chuck.

    > Hello, Chuck:
    >
    > The quickest and easiest transfer method would involve an external card
    > reader/writer. Just buy a cheap one, plug it into a USB port on the
    > computer, insert the SD card from the DX7630, and then copy and past its
    > images to a folder on your hard drive.
    >
    > Good luck!

    Thanks for the info!
    cr113, Nov 14, 2006