How to download a dictionary on line

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by nasser jamal, Sep 7, 2009.

  1. nasser jamal

    nasser jamal Guest

    -- Dear members,

    As a result of replacing the corrupt motherboard on my computer I have lost
    many of the downloaded software, or rather the mistate of the unexperienced
    technician, nevertheless one of the lost software was the dictionary; which I
    used to use it as follows; to

    translate any vocabulary I highlight it right click then I have few choices
    as web search or encyclopedia.

    I did download a dictionary before but that was a long while ago, I forgot
    how, I went to google search but failed to download any.

    So please I need an assisstance from the group.

    Adnan

    nasser

    nasser jamal, Sep 7, 2009