  1. cosmicdebris

    cosmicdebris Guest

    How to do ip spoofing????

    cosmicdebris, Dec 28, 2003

  2. cosmicdebris

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Display the IP settings for any Network Card, and jack off onto the screen.
    And there you have it.... a spoffed IP

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    Darth 2000, Dec 28, 2003

  3. On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 20:37:55 -0800, "cosmicdebris" <>
    wrote:

    >How to do ip spoofing????

    I'd recommend that if you're learning to combat hackers you look up

    http://www.hackingexposed.com/

    this is a good site to learn the mechanisms used by hackers and the
    best way to combat them.
    Marlin (the Pimply Faced Youth) Munrow

    We require rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!

    Marlin Munrow (remove vroomfondle to email me), Dec 28, 2003
  4. cosmicdebris

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >How to do ip spoofing????

    Intercept the IP datagrams, replace the source ip address in the IP
    headers with your own. Far to complex for a moron like you to
    understand and put into practice, even with the help of any cracker
    tools you may discover on the net. So, best do what Darth 2000 has
    already told you.

    Kline Sphere, Dec 28, 2003
  5. cosmicdebris

    Consultant Guest

    first you have to get a clue. wannabe cracka

    Consultant, Dec 29, 2003
  6. cosmicdebris

    Darth 2000 Guest

    HAA HAA HAA HAA!!!!