    restarts the first time the system does not see any raid drive and boots
    from CDROM (which is the only other drive installed).
    Is there any settings in BIOS that I have missed or what?

    Jørn Thostrup, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Jørn Thostrup

    hex_a_gon_2000

    Joined:
    Oct 15, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    you need to go into the bios and set it to boot from "SCSI". BTW, how did you manage to get pass the driver installation during WIN XP installation.

    I manage to press F6 and install the driver during the initial stage, after that when it started to prepare a list of files to be copy to windows, it asked for the driver disk of EIO again. When i insert into it, it just wouldn't copy, saying that the disk is not available even though it is in the floppy drive. I have tried downloading the latest floppy driver from Innovision website as well as changing another floppy disk but still to no available.
    Any advice?

    hex_a_gon_2000, Oct 15, 2007