    gave up after maybe one of two MCPs. Is there a way I can find out from
    just his name?
    Thanks
    T, Mar 28, 2009

  2. T

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Where I work there is an IT manager who is very negative towards
    >certification.

    Sounds like a smart guy, maybe you listen to him.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 30, 2009

  3. msnews.microsoft.com, Apr 2, 2009
  4. T

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: OSPF Router Types

    www.mcngo.com it is real

    On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:29:59 +0500, "msnews.microsoft.com"
    <> wrote:

    >OSPF Router Types
    >
    >http://www.theitstuff.co.cc/ospf-router-types
    >

    >How OSPF Determines the Cost(metric)
    >
    >http://www.theitstuff.co.cc/how-ospf-determines-the-costmetric
    >

    >Explorer OSPF Packets
    >
    >http://www.theitstuff.co.cc/explorer-ospf-packets/
    >

    >Understand OSPF LSA(Link-state advertisement) Types
    >
    >http://www.theitstuff.co.cc/understand-ospf-lsalink-state-advertisement-types/
    >

    >Resent Posts on ( www.theitstuff.co.cc )
    >
    >CISCO, CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, LINUX, WIRELESS, SECURITY, NETWORK, IT NEWS

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 2, 2009
  5. T

    Kline Sphere Guest

  6. T

    Consultant Guest

    he probably just see's thru your lack of skills

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2009