    Is there an extension like "Read Easily" that will work with FF v2.0?

    I rely on it and the browser is nearly useless to me without it. It
    is disabled with the update to version 2.

    default, Mar 1, 2007

  2. default wrote:
    > Is there an extension like "Read Easily" that will work with FF v2.0?
    >
    > I rely on it and the browser is nearly useless to me without it. It
    > is disabled with the update to version 2.

    The Web Developer Toolbar allows you to disable styles, or use local
    stylesheets.

    If you just want to disable styles, have you tried View>>Page Style, and
    selected No Style?

    Lee
    Leonidas Jones, Mar 1, 2007

  3. default

    default Guest

    On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 18:29:04 GMT, Leonidas Jones <>
    wrote:

    >default wrote:
    >> Is there an extension like "Read Easily" that will work with FF v2.0?
    >>
    >> I rely on it and the browser is nearly useless to me without it. It
    >> is disabled with the update to version 2.

    >The Web Developer Toolbar allows you to disable styles, or use local
    >stylesheets.
    >
    >If you just want to disable styles, have you tried View>>Page Style, and
    >selected No Style?
    >
    >Lee

    Hi

    and thanks.

    Yes I've been using the View page etc., I have a problem seeing and a
    single button is much more useful to me - when running bunches of tabs
    and checking RSS feeds for instance.

    Lately I've had to run in safe mode because it is crashing the system
    so I still have some upgrade issues to resolve.

    Too many extensions? or perhaps the firewall is kicking in as it
    discovers a "new" application. Right now it is up and running and my
    fingers are crossed.

    Thanks again
    take care
    bob