How To Disable Or Hide EXPLORER TOOLBARS IN HTML PAGES

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corona, Oct 7, 2006.

  1. Corona

    Corona

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2006
    Messages:
    2
    Hi,

    Im trying to disable my toolbars example : The Status Bar, File Menus Buttons ect...for my webpage/ cd-rom

    I'm hoping someone has the html code to this....it's pretty basic...that's all i need to know for now?

    Does anyone know how to auto hide

    For instance make it look like alot of the popups

    My webpage/cd would just run of links on the page instead of back buttons and it would look more professional.....

    Does anyone know what to do? to hide the file menus back toolbars for explorer in html text....

    David

    Corona, Oct 7, 2006

  2. Corona

    CodePoet