    --
    Thanks in advance

    RalphOcean
    RalphOcean, Jun 30, 2005

  2. RalphOcean

    Doug G Guest

    RalphOcean wrote:
    > My FF 1.0.4 crashes when error reporting starting. Just after Windows
    > dialog box appears on the screen Windows reports application failure and
    > closes FF.
    >
    > How to disable this feature?
    > about:config? but which key?

    Open the talkback.exe file in Firefox's components folder. You can
    disable it via the opening screens or the Settings menu.
    Doug G, Jun 30, 2005

  3. RalphOcean

    Travis Evans Guest

    RalphOcean wrote:

    > My FF 1.0.4 crashes when error reporting starting. Just after Windows
    > dialog box appears on the screen Windows reports application failure
    > and closes FF.

    It isn't the error reporting that is crashing Firefox. Rather, Firefox
    crashes, and then the error-reporting tool displays as a result.

    --
    Travis Evans
    [The email address on this post is valid, but may change from time to
    Travis Evans, Jun 30, 2005
  4. RalphOcean

    RalphOcean Guest

    Thank you, it is done. I will be monitoring weather it would appear or
    not in the future.

    Thanks.

    RalphOcean

    RalphOcean, Jul 1, 2005