    Then the accessibility window appears, asking about filter or sicky keys.

    How to prevent this to happen? How to completely remove the accessibility
    options? I already removed the accessibility wizard, but that did not help.

    =?Utf-8?B?ZnJhbms=?=, Apr 27, 2006

  2. frank wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > Quite often I hit the shift key several times, or press it for more than 8
    > seconds (when I'm thinking, or whatever).
    > Then the accessibility window appears, asking about filter or sicky keys.
    >
    > How to prevent this to happen? How to completely remove the accessibility
    > options? I already removed the accessibility wizard, but that did not help.

    Everyone is handicapped, except M$ employees. :)

    --
    .~. Might, Courage, Vision. SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org
    /( _ )\ (Ubuntu 5.10) Linux 2.6.16.11

    Man-wai Chang, Apr 27, 2006

  3. If I am not misstaken - [Control Panel, Remove Software, Remove Windows
    Components] it is also where you install/remove networking stuff as your
    needs change.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Apr 27, 2006
  4. Correct. Add/Remove Windows Components. Uncheck the box for Accessibility

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 27, 2006