    how do i figure out what version of win98 i have?
    thanks,
    mike

    mike, Feb 27, 2005

  2. mike

    philo Guest

    "mike" <> wrote in message
    news:QQoUd.9129$...
    > hi,
    > how do i figure out what version of win98 i have?
    > thanks,
    > mike

    look in the control panel

    philo, Feb 27, 2005

  3. mike

    Gordon Guest

    mike wrote:
    > hi,
    > how do i figure out what version of win98 i have?
    > thanks,
    > mike

    Right-Click on "My Computer" and choose Properties

    Gordon Burgess-Parker
    Director
    www.gbpcomputing.co.uk

    Gordon, Feb 27, 2005
  4. mike

    NBN Guest

    Start/Setting/controlpanel/system you will see the version of win you have.

    NBN, Feb 27, 2005
  5. mike

    ellis_jay Guest

    mike wrote:
    > hi,
    > how do i figure out what version of win98 i have?
    > thanks,
    > mike

    free advisor site lets you know all your stuff---the Belarc Advisor found
    at
    www.belarc.com

    yer welcome

    --
    He released government from the restraint of law.
    ____Lord Acton on Niccolo Machiavelli (1469-1527), George W. Bush, and

    Ellis_Jay

    ellis_jay, Mar 1, 2005