    for to determine if these are copies or not?

    Thanks for your reply.
    Memrymyst

    memrymyst, Jun 23, 2003

  2. memrymyst

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <>, memrymyst
    <> wrote:

    > I just bought two Disney DVDs on ebay. I have a feeling that they may
    > be copies. The discs have a sticker on them instead of the normal silk
    > screen. Furthermore the sticker is not centered very well. It sits
    > slightly outside the disc. The hole in the middle of the sticker is
    > everything but round – looks like it's cut out with scissors.

    <sarcasm>

    Nope, that's 100% original -- an official copy if I ever saw one.

    </sarcasm>

    Get a clue.

    Max Volume, Jun 23, 2003

  3. memrymyst

    TB Guest

    "memrymyst" wrote:

    > I just bought two Disney DVDs on ebay. I have a feeling that they may
    > be copies. The discs have a sticker on them instead of the normal silk
    > screen. Furthermore the sticker is not centered very well. It sits
    > slightly outside the disc. The hole in the middle of the sticker is
    > everything but round - looks like it's cut out with scissors.
    >
    > I'm new to the DVD media and would like to know if anyone has seen
    > this before on an original DVD? Is there anything else I could look
    > for to determine if these are copies or not?
    >
    > Thanks for your reply.
    > Memrymyst

    You like pyramid schemes? I have a bridge I'd like to sell you.

    T.B.

    TB, Jun 24, 2003
  4. memrymyst

    STARMAN695 Guest

    Does Anyone here have SILENCE of the LAmbs Criterion edition . ... if so when
    placed in a DVD rom and under MY COMPUTER EXPLORER does it disply the entire
    title or just SILENCE... Wondering if I have a copy ...

    STARMAN695, Jun 25, 2003
  5. memrymyst

    nXt Guest

    People must reliase that you can't fit the entire title as the volume
    label because of certain formats you must comply to when making
    dvds/cds/whatever. I've seen some weird names and acronyms used on the
    dvds I have and purchased at retail stores.

    nXt, Jun 26, 2003
  6. Hmm A lot of my Japanese J-POP video DVD's will either come up with the item
    number (ie EPBE-5025) or in MANY cases lately will simply say DVD-Video.

    Ratmaster2000, Jun 28, 2003