    can I delete all.

    Many thanks in advance

    Jenny

    JennyLin, Sep 3, 2005

  2. JennyLin

    Jedi Fans Guest

    JennyLin wrote:
    > Hi group,
    >
    > Could someone please tell me how I can delete all newsgroup messages.
    > It will let me delete my own, it will let me delete to 30 messages, but how
    > can I delete all.
    >
    > Many thanks in advance
    >
    > Jenny

    highlight the message, "message" on menu bar>create filter from message

    --
    Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
    The Force Is With Me, SuSE Linux Professional 9.3, Mozilla Firefox

    Jedi Fans, Sep 3, 2005

  3. JennyLin

    Wang Guest

    JennyLin wrote:
    > Hi group,
    >
    > Could someone please tell me how I can delete all newsgroup messages.
    > It will let me delete my own, it will let me delete to 30 messages, but how
    > can I delete all.
    >
    > Many thanks in advance
    >
    > Jenny

    Hi JennyLin
    Don't know but how I achieve something similar is...

    Tools >> Account Settings >> Offline & Disk Space (for each pertinent
    account) >> Keep >> Only unread messages >> OK

    From here on the messages will be zapped after you've read them or
    marked as read.

    Wang
    --
    Remove INVALID from my Reply-To address

    Wang, Sep 3, 2005
  4. JennyLin

    JennyLin Guest

    "Wang" <> wrote in message

    > Hi JennyLin
    > Don't know but how I achieve something similar is...
    >
    > Tools >> Account Settings >> Offline & Disk Space (for each pertinent
    > account) >> Keep >> Only unread messages >> OK
    >
    > From here on the messages will be zapped after you've read them or marked
    > as read.

    Thanks Wang,
    But I don't want to read them all, only the ones I am following and hence
    need to delete all every now and again.
    Thanks
    jenny

    JennyLin, Sep 3, 2005