    --
    ~*Queenie*~
    "I Like Life . . . It's Something To Do."

    *~Queenie~*, Oct 3, 2003

  2. *~Queenie~*

    °Mike° Guest

    Unless you do it IMMEDIATELY, you are too late - it has
    already propagated off your server, around the world.

    On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:39:23 GMT, in
    <vUmfb.29017$>
    *~Queenie~* scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 3, 2003

  3. *~Queenie~*

    trout Guest

    *~Queenie~* wrote:

    > How do I delete a post to a ng after it has been sent?

    Assuming you mean one of your own; you'd click on Message > Cancel
    Message; while the post is highlighted.
    However, not all news-servers honour cancellations; and it will
    likely have already begun its long journey of propagation from server to
    server, so efforts to cancel are generally pretty ineffective.
    --
    "You *may* be in time to keep it out of the archives."

    trout, Oct 3, 2003
  4. *~Queenie~*

    *~Queenie~* Guest

    Thank you for the info.

    *~Queenie~*, Oct 4, 2003
  5. *~Queenie~*

    area 51 Guest

    "*~Queenie~*" <> wrote in message
    > How do I delete a post to a ng after it has been sent?
    >
    > --
    > ~*Queenie*~
    > "I Like Life . . . It's Something To Do."

    Don't drink before you hit that button.

    area 51, Oct 4, 2003
  6. *~Queenie~*

    Bobby Tupper Guest