    Thanks!

    DC
    , Dec 2, 2003

  2. simon whale Guest

    in the system manager go to the mailboxes usually in

    Administrative groups
    GRoup name
    Servers
    Server Name
    Storage Name
    Mailbox Store
    Mailboxes

    once there in the right hand pane, right click on the mouse and choose run
    'cleanup agent'. this will then put x over the mailboxes that don't have an
    account on asociated with them. then you can right click on that mailbox
    and choose purge to remove them.

    Hope this helps
    Simon

    simon whale, Dec 2, 2003