    not asking me this now.

    Anyone know how i can make them smaller for emailing either on outlook or in
    XP?

    Michael Gatta, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Michael Gatta

    Bri. Guest

    In news:vEnXc.22565$,
    Michael Gatta typed...

    > I have pictures that i want to email to friends. the file sizes are
    > around 1000kb each, so are too large for many servers. on my previous
    > pc, when i would attach pics to an email on outlook, it would prompt
    > me to choose a file size and i could "shrink" them down to mail them.
    > for some reason it is not asking me this now.
    >
    > Anyone know how i can make them smaller for emailing either on
    > outlook or in XP?

    With IfanView, you can re-size easily.
    You can also compress ".jpg" files further, to make them even smaller.

    http://www.irfanview.com/

    --
    Bri.

    Bri., Aug 26, 2004

  3. Michael Gatta

    Ingeborg Guest

    You can use irfanview (www.irfanview.com) to shrink them.

    Ingeborg, Aug 26, 2004
  4. Michael Gatta

    °Mike° Guest

    Tools / Accounts / Properties / Advanced tab.
    Check 'Break apart messages larger than [xx] KB'.

    On Thu, 26 Aug 2004 11:49:47 -0400, in
    <vEnXc.22565$>
    Michael Gatta scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Aug 26, 2004
  5. Michael Gatta

    KnowBody Guest

    KnowBody, Aug 27, 2004
  6. Michael Gatta

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Aug 27, 2004
  7. Michael Gatta

    xmp Guest

    Plato wrote:

    > Michael Gatta wrote:
    >
    >>Anyone know how i can make them smaller for emailing either on outlook or in
    >>XP?

    > http://www.irfanview.com/main_download_engl.htm

    In a pinch, MS paint or picture can be used.

    michael

    xmp, Aug 27, 2004
  8. Michael Gatta

    DevilsPGD Guest

    In message <> °Mike°
    <> wrote:

    >Tools / Accounts / Properties / Advanced tab.
    >Check 'Break apart messages larger than [xx] KB'.

    Note that messages sent using multipart MIME format will often be
    dropped by paranoid mail servers, or flagged as potentially hostile.

    --
    Can I get a w00t w00t?

    DevilsPGD, Aug 29, 2004