    I want to collect the highlight of movies.so i want powerfull
    tools to achieve it.please give me some advise.
    thanks

    hog, Sep 12, 2004

  2. hog

    ypauls Guest

    Movies?
    From where? The Internet, or extant DVD's?
    To Where? " " " " ?
    It's ok to be verbose....
    You get better answers that way...

    ypauls, Sep 12, 2004

  3. hog

    hog Guest

    thanks ypauls

    ypauls wrote:

    > Movies?
    > From where? The Internet, or extant DVD's?
    > To Where? " " " " ?
    > It's ok to be verbose....
    > You get better answers that way...

    Ok thank you for your answer.I know movies has many format such as .avi
    ..rmvb .rm .mpg and so on. My moves are from the internet and pepole call
    it the DVDrip. if i want to collect it in my hardware it will take large
    room in my computer.so only I want to save the highlight of the moves to
    my computer.I need a software to edit it. but I don't know what

    hog, Sep 12, 2004
  4. hog

    WebWalker Guest

    On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 11:02:58 +0800, hog <> wrote:

    >All friends:
    > I want to collect the highlight of movies.so i want powerfull
    >tools to achieve it.please give me some advise.
    > thanks

    If you want to do simple video editing, copying and pasting, try
    Windows' MovieMaker. It came with Win Me and Xp or you can download a
    free copy from the Microsoft site.

    --
    WebWalker

    WebWalker, Sep 13, 2004
  5. hog

    dasli

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    try VidCrop ( Geovid ).
    this program cut all popupal video formats.

    dasli, Jul 27, 2009
  6. hog

    Williams

    Joined:
    Nov 17, 2009
    Messages:
    25
    i prefer use VidCrop too.It's prog for crop video and also you can use zoom)It's helps me alot.)

    Williams, May 12, 2010