    everyone else does but I like that look. Thanks for any guidance on how to
    make these frames.

    Sean
    Sean Ras, Aug 8, 2004

  2. Sean Ras

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    What I did was scan some film on a flatbed scanner, as shown here:
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com/gallery1/mpix/mpix04.html
    The pictures (or in this case 'the picture' is then fitted in. there are a
    few others in that section where I used the same framing device but in
    general I prefer it for formats where I can set the frame ratio, rather than
    the rigid 3/4 framing of the computer monitor

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
    "Sean Ras" <> wrote in message
    > I hope I explain this well enough to get some assistance. Does anyone know
    > how to create that frame in Photoshop that looks like you're looking at a
    > film negative? Not that the image itself appears like a negative but the
    > frame of the image looks like the film reel. Does that make sense? I know

    it

    Tony Spadaro, Aug 8, 2004

  3. Sean Ras

    Sean Ras Guest