HOW TO: Create a Photo DVD with Pan/Zoom (Ken Burns) effects

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Casey, Aug 19, 2003.

  1. Casey

    Casey Guest

    Hi,
    We've just released MemoriesOnTV 2.0 (formerly PictureToTV) for
    Windows PC:
    http://www.MemoriesOnTV.com/

    This version supports panning/zooming (aka Ken Burns Effect) of your
    photos, as well as DVD authoring & burning (DVD+-R(W)).

    Ken Burns Effect brings still images to life by slowly panning and
    zooming over portions of the pictures, giving it a documentary-style
    touch. It adds dynamic impact to a regular still image slideshow.

    On top of this, the software also supports video import (Mpg-1, AVI,
    MOV, MP4), so that you can juxtapose your stills slideshow with short
    video clips. For more information, please refer to our website:

    http://www.MemoriesOnTV.com/

    Warm Regards,
    - Casey

    Casey, Aug 19, 2003